These are so cute and easy to make! Found this on Scotchbrand.com
- Select tape with a mix of playful colors and fun patterns to create a customized closet.
- If you want to cover the crown of the wood hanger, we recommend using shorter sections of tape applied diagonally to cover the larger wood sections.
- Once you’ve completed your hanger, organize your clothes by adding a playful tape flag to the hook.
- EXPERT TIP: Styling outfits for each day of the week can help tired teens get ready in the morning.
share your designs with me!
- DIY Hangers (rpointofview.wordpress.com)
- DIY Hanging Bra Organizer (mysimplesophistication.wordpress.com)
- Magazine Rack DIY (smileandwave.typepad.com)
- DIY This Chalkboard Tie Hanger (brit.co)
- DIY: Driftwood Jewelry Hanger (dirtbagdarling.com)