Hi Everyone! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. This is just a quick post to let you know, that besides trying to get sexy, healthy I mean healthy, um no I don’t I mean sexy! ha I am also going coupon crazy! My friend turned me on to this over the weekend. She has been coupon-ing for about a month now. She’s giving me all the tips and tricks to using coupons, were to find them, coupon etiquette. Plus YouTube videos to watch to see how its done. I’m all about saving money. Getting stuff for free is even better. I’m going to show you my very first coupon-ing experience. It got my adrenaline pumping, I think it’s better than sex. ;) First thing is where to find the coupons. I find the coupons for this transaction in the Sunday paper (1/8/2012) and on the brand websites. I live in CA, so in your state it may vary. Here are the links for the Sunday Inserts.
CVS Deal 1/10/2012.
4 Rembrandt mouthwash 4 Rembrandt toothpaste 2 Finish Rinse agent 2 Quantum 10ct- 2 powerball- 1 Suave deodorant
Finish Dish Washing (Sale 2/$7) = You can find coupons in the Sunday paper for 1/8/2012. Use (2) .55 cents off Quantum. Go this website and sign up. Then print (2) .50 cents off rinse agent (You can only print 2 of the same coupon per computer) and (1) .50 cents off power ball. By just looking at the receipt its hard to tell which coupons I used..haha, but I think this is correct. Total (5) coupons
Rembrandt (Sale $3.99) =You can find coupons in the Sunday paper for 1/8/2012. Go to this website and sign up. Then you are going to print (2) $5 off coupons. (You can only print 2 of the same coupon per computer) You need to use another computer to print out (1) $5 off coupon. Then print (4) $2 off coupons for the toothpaste. Total of (7) coupons
Suave (Sale $1) You can find coupons in the paper for 1/8/2012. (.75 cents off) This will only cost you .25 cents! Total of (1) coupon
PLUS I had a $5 cash card. (see receipt where it says “1 cvs coupon 5.00″)
**The total amount was $27.60 -$11.35 <<–I “returned” some stuff, this is for the coupons credit, plus I got the rest in cash back. SO I was able to apply my coupons from my return to this transaction!!!!!
PLUS! I also got 2 $10 cash cards, for my next shopping trip!
I paid $0!!!!!
*If its your first time signing up for a CVS card, you can sign up for a $4 off $20 purchse!!!* You can use it for this transaction.
Tips before you shop: Make sure to print out your Stores Coupon Policy, and make sure to read your coupons!!! You can use up to 4 same coupons in a single transaction. Now because I am learning all the coupon lingo, I take a lot of notes!! I like to look back at them if I need a website or something.
Here are some websites I go on.
The Krazy Coupon Lady
Saving With Vetta
Coupon Shopping with Jane
Money Saving Mom
The Frugal Find
Living Rich with Coupons
We use Coupons
I love free things
COUPON DATA BASE
Here are some YouTube videos I watch.
.the easiest way to save.
Also you can send your expired coupons to military families!
here to read all about it!
via The Krazy Coupon Lady———————>>>>As a general rule, if you can get a Sunday or weekend-only subscription for under $2 per week per paper, that’s a pretty good deal. For those whose papers are $2 each or more, for those whose papers do not carry some of the inserts, or (since coupons vary by region) for those whose coupon inserts are thin and sparse, there is still hope! You can buy whole inserts online from services like The Coupon Clippers or Coupons and The Things by Dede<<—this is the one I use! Make sure to pay via paypal or a trusted site!
Good Luck to you and thank you for taking the time to read this!
If this works out for your or you have a better deal, any tips for me, etc…please share them with me!
Happy Money Saving Thursday!
If saving money is wrong, I don’t want to be right!!!!
I added all the ALL the related articles, as they may come in handy, or NOT..I haven’t read them yet, but all the titles looked good. ;)
- Country Crock Coupon | Save $1.25/2 Select Country Crock (forthemommas.com)
- Brad’s Deals Couponer of the Week Contest (bradsdeals.com)
- Printable Folgers Coupon | Free Coffee Coupons (siliconvalleylatinoleadership.com)
- Couponing Craziness! (couponbinz.wordpress.com)
- Cut price Buying groceries With Coupons (tfollowers.com)
- Print those Coupons (urbanmoocher.com)
- CVS: All Oxi Laundry Possibly Only $1 or less (livingrichwithcoupons.com)
- Crave Cat Treats Coupon | Buy One, Get One Free (forthemommas.com)
- Chapstick Coupon | Save $.25 (forthemommas.com)
- Rembrandt Coupons | $.49 at CVS (forthemommas.com)
- Cut price Procuring With Coupons (tfollowers.com)
- Bargain Shopping With Coupons (tfollowers.com)
- New $1/2 Nutella Coupon (livingrichwithcoupons.com)
- CVS: *HOT* Deal on All Laundry Detergent + Holiday & Toy Clearance Up to 75% Off (hip2save.com)
- Sunday Coupon Preview | Week of 1/15/12 (forthemommas.com)
- CVS: Great Upcoming Deal on Rembrandt Toothpaste & Rinse (Starting 1/8) (hip2save.com)
- Printable Coupons: Hormel, Nabisco, Cold-EEZE, Enfamil and More (faithfulprovisions.com)
- The Coupon King Announces Kohl’s as the Latest Store in it’s Coupon Armoury (prweb.com)
- Neutrogena Coupons | Save $2.00 (forthemommas.com)
- No Coupons This Sunday (urbanmoocher.com)
- $aving on Groceries – Part 2 (dishdashdime.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Paper Coupon Preview 1/1/12 (qponxris.wordpress.com)
- 6 Coupon Inserts for January 8, 2012 Sunday Paper (kathleensblogspot.com)
- Zatarain’s Coupon | Save $.50/3 (forthemommas.com)
- Do You Redeem Beauty Coupons? (bellasugar.com)
- Extreme Couponing: What got me started… (oregoncouponguide.wordpress.com)
- Why Are My Coupons Not Scanning? (livingrichwithcoupons.com)
- $0.30/1 Haribo Coupon (Available Yet Again!) (hip2save.com)
- $aving on Groceries – Part 1 (dishdashdime.wordpress.com)
- $aving on Groceries – Part 1 (dishdashdime.wordpress.com)
- $10 OneTouch Printable Coupon | Get Ultra Mini Meter For Only $.97! (faithfulprovisions.com)
- Free Crazy Cuizine Entree Coupon ($8.99 Value) – Must Share with 5 Facebook Friends (hip2save.com)
- People Who Buy Four or More Newspapers are Crazy! (633woman.com)
How to Organize your coupons